Destructoid is reporting that the PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network versions of “Dungeon Defenders,” a title receiving accolades for its Android and iPhone iterations, has been delayed according to a recent tweet from Gainesville-based developer Trendy Entertainment.
Posts Tagged ‘delay
- playCAST Episode Eight: E3 2011 Special
- Nintendo E3 2011 conference recap: Wii U unveiled
- Sony e3 2011 conference recap: Vita, new Move games and more!
- EA E3 2011 conference recap: Mass Effect 3 release date Battlefield 3 open beta and more
- Microsoft E3 2011 conference recap: Halo 4, Minecraft and more!