With the Nintendo 3DS launching in a little over a month, you might be thinking about stocking up on some Nintendo Points, the Nintendo currency that can currently be used to purchase content for the Wii and the DSi. You might want to re-think that idea.
- playCAST Episode Eight: E3 2011 Special
- Nintendo E3 2011 conference recap: Wii U unveiled
- Sony e3 2011 conference recap: Vita, new Move games and more!
- EA E3 2011 conference recap: Mass Effect 3 release date Battlefield 3 open beta and more
- Microsoft E3 2011 conference recap: Halo 4, Minecraft and more!